1. Who is ERMI-Africa?
We are ACAMS training partner and enterprise risk management consultancy and advisory firm in Ghana and Africa. We register and prepare students to write CAMS examination based on MOU between ERMI and ACAMS
2. How often is the course organized in a year?
All year round and upon request
3. Which topics are taught?
All topics in the ACAMS 6th edition handbook are taught by CAMS professional.
4. Does ERMI issue certificate after preparatory course?
ERMI issues Certificates after course
5. Are ERMI preparatory courses assessed?
ERMI conducts online exams based on ACAMS sample questions
6. Are they any benefits of attending ERMI preparatory classes?
ERMI Alumni pay a discounted ACAMS fee of $1300 for one year membership fee and exam registration. Also, ERMI registers students directly with ACAMS.
7. When are classes held?
ERMI runs 40- hours classes on weekday, weekends and evening or in house
8. What is the cost of preparatory course?
Domestic applicants pay Ghs1575
9. Does weekend class last the whole day?
Weekend Classes: 9 AM -3 PM (3 Saturdays of month)
10. What is the minimum qualification to enrol?
High School Graduate
11. Is there any community to join after passing exams?
Graduate of ERMI join the prestigious AML Community made up of over 50 nationals across the world